You cannot download files directly to your iPod / iPhone etc. So how do you get them to play on your favourite mobile device?
1. Download the files you want to your computer first and unzip them if necessary.
2. Add the MP3 files to your iTunes library.
3. Connect your device to your computer and sync your device with your iTunes library. Your files will now be available in iTunes on your device.
1. Simply right click on any download link and from the pop up menu, select either "Save As" or "Save File As" or Save Linked File As". (This will vary depending on which internet browser you are using).
2. Choose a location on your computer to save the file (if asked).
3. Select "Save" to save the file.
4. VERY IMPORTANT. Be sure to wait until the file has completely finished downloading before you try to use it or move it.
5. If your download is a zipped folder, double click it if necessary to extract the files inside.
6. You can now play the files on your computer, or by following the instructions below, add them to your mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: Free downloads from this website are for personal (non commercial) use only.